Home & Commercial Renovations
The Promax Building & Residential Services Process ensures that your project will live up to your expectations and meet your needs for years to come. We understand that major renovations, additions, and upgrades are a significant investment. We are committed to ensuring your confidence, minimizing inconvenience, and maximizing your long-term enjoyment.
For each and every project, we offer:
- Free consultations;
- Complete design services and a written contract outlining the scope of the work;
- One-stop shopping – we co-ordinate all the sub-trades, handle daily clean up, and consult with you on an on-going basis to keep you up to date on your project; and
- A two-year limited warranty!
ServicesRepair Services Offered
- General Contractor
- Renovation and Restoration
- Flooring Installation & Refinishing
- Finish Carpentry – Baseboards, Doors, Crown Molding & Wainscoting
- Decks and Fences
- Cedar Siding and Repair
- Water / Smoke / Fire Restoration
- Drywall and Textured Ceiling Repairs
- Tile Setting and Tiling
- Patios and Concrete Repair
- Painting – Interior or Exterior
- Plumbing and Electrical
- Property Maintenance
- House renovation
- Apartment renovation
- Business new or renovation
- Basement renovations
- Drywall installation and finishing
- Floor installation
- Cabinet installation
- Bathroom facelift: Install toilets/new sink/ faucets
- Faucet replacement
- Door handle replacement
- Light fixture installation
- Dimmer switch installation
- Replace old exhaust fans (bathroom and kitchen)
- Door hanging
- Window covering installation
- Repairing the fence
- Hanging shelves
- And much much more!
- We are licensed and carry $2,000,000 liability insurance.
Our “No Surprises” Guarantee
- We guarantee that there will be no surprise charges added to your bill, period.
- We disclose all charges ahead of time which means you know exactly how much we charge for our services.
- If we find anything during your job that was unforeseen at the time of your written quote, we will notify you immediately and only proceed according to your wishes.
- We guarantee all small job for 2 years period. (“Some products have manufacturer warranty and our labor is guaranteed for 2 years”)
- For larger jobs 3 to 5 years guarantee. (" please ask for more information")
- We charge $73.50 to do a site visit and to provide you with a written quote for your project. This fee is deducted from the total cost of your job when you hire us and covers our time and fuel costs.
Free Quotes and Estimates
- Verbal consultations and quotes are free.
Hourly Rate for Small Jobs
- Our hourly rate for a skilled technician is $65.00
- Our hourly rate for a skilled technician with a laborer/helper is $110.00
- We apply a flat rate of $65.00 upon arriving in place include the first 30 minutes of charge to all jobs consequently after 30 minutes we start charging the hourly rate.
- For larger jobs lasting more than 5 hours, please contact us for a quote.
Materials and Equipment Rentals
- Materials, consumables, and equipment rentals are billed as extra items. We apply a 10% surcharge to any materials we purchase for your project. This surcharge covers our time and fuel costs.
- Clients may choose to supply their own materials; however, please realize that there are limitations on the performance of certain products. For example, there are many grades of paint. If you feel that you can save a few dollars by selecting a less expensive paint, you may find that the savings will be spent needlessly on our labor by having to apply a 3rd or 4th coat.
- We also give quotes by the job and per square foot. Please contact us for more details.
- We do not charge for mileage to anywhere within 20 km of our shop.
- For service to locations more than 20 km from our shop, a mileage surcharge applies.
- All rates are subject to 5% GST
- Payment is due when service is rendered to client’s satisfaction and invoices are due upon receipt.
- For some customers that provide 2 to 3 jobs or more per days, we open an account and they have a Net 15 to Net 30. For this type of account please contact us for more information.
For larger jobs
- For jobs over 5 hours, we recommend a quote
- For large jobs, we require a deposit of 50% to start any project. Example: jobs over $5000.00.
- We accept Cash
- Interac e-Transfer
- Credit Card
We operate in GVA from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday Special rate, ask for information.